Houston, TX 77015
Responsible for umbilical manufacture, assembly and testing
*Transfer manufactured products between reels and/or carousels
* Report anomalies and/or events via verbal and written reports
* Keep all work test reports (and/or any paper work) up-dated within a timely manner to comply with traceability and control of all information regarding test performed;
* Responsible for umbilical terminations and to verify the umbilical conforms to the quality system requirements through measurement, examination, testing, and gauging methods; i.E., hydrostatic pressure tests on umbilical tube (high and medium pressure) s, flow rate testing, flushing & cleaning tests, CR, IR, TDR, TLC, Cross talk, wet tests, spark tests and High Voltage, OTDR, etc.
* Responsible for umbilical final packing for shipment & delivery to client.
* Offshore installation support of umbilical's and subsea distribution hardware if applicable
- 401K (After 6 months of employment with 365RSS)
- Minimal Essential Healthcare and Prescription Plan
- Short-Term Disability
365RSS is equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law