Houston, TX 77015
Responsible for umbilical manufacture, assembly and testing
*Transfer manufactured products between reels and/or carousels
* Report anomalies and/or events via verbal and written reports
* Keep all work test reports (and/or any paper work) up-dated within a timely manner to comply with traceability and control of all information regarding test performed;
* Responsible for umbilical terminations and to verify the umbilical conforms to the quality system requirements through measurement, examination, testing, and gauging methods; i.E., hydrostatic pressure tests on umbilical tube (high and medium pressure) s, flow rate testing, flushing & cleaning tests, CR, IR, TDR, TLC, Cross talk, wet tests, spark tests and High Voltage, OTDR, etc.
* Responsible for umbilical final packing for shipment & delivery to client.
* Offshore installation support of umbilical's and subsea distribution hardware if applicable