Houston, TX 77092
Maintenance Planner will be working closely and reporting to the Maintenance Manager. Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will be held responsible for all aspects of planning, scheduling and coordinating proactive maintenance work force in a safe and efficient manner daily for all mechanics and electricians.
Ideal Candidate will have the following
- Extensive Data Entry Experience
- Computer Literacy
- Intermediate experience with Excel (must know how to Filter and input data)
Responsibilities will include:
- Performance administrative duties as needed'
- Tacking work orders
- Preparing site maintenance performance data as required
- Scheduling all planned maintenance activity at the site
- 401K (After 6 months of employment with 365RSS)
- Minimal Essential Healthcare and Prescription Plan
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
365RSS are equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
Training will be provided for the software that is being used.
Location: Northwest Houston 77092
Schedule: Monday - Friday (occasional Saturdays)
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm