Houston, TX 77092
This position will be responsible for directly supervising employees, equipment, and production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy with fellow employees and any other respective party whom employee will interact with.
- Able to train employees and supervise
- Working knowledge of utilizing desktop applications: Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Must have thpe ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Standards
- 401K (After 6 months of employment with 365RSS)
- Minimal Essential Healthcare and Prescription Plan
- Short-Term Disability
365RSS is equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law