Field Service Hydraulic Technician
Houston, TX 77032
Looking for qualified Hydraulic Technicians that have at least 5 years experience.
Field service assignments are throughout the United States and occasionally we have International work as well. Each assignment is different but all include the following: Per Diem, hotel, mileage, flights, travel time. Updated Resume (please elaborate experience on resume), TWIC and Basic Plus are needed. OSHA 10 is also an added benefit. DISA Drug Testing (breath, urine and hair) and DISA Background check are conducted. These assignments are contract seasonal assignments.
Pay rates start @ $24 -$30/hour DOE. Pay is determined by the client, by the # of years experience in the preferred field, and after the initial interview with client.
Preferred Experience for Hydraulic Field Service Technician:
- Need to have experience working hydraulics system maintenance, i.E. Hydraulic pumps, accumulators, and hydraulic cylinders. Experience as mechanic, pipe fitter or maintenance technician can be considered
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Hydraulic Technician experience do you have?
- How many years of Large Vessel experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Basic Plus?
365RSS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law