Bilingual Shipping Clerk
Houston, TX 77092
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate to join their shipping department as a Receiving clerk. This person will be reporting directly to the Shipping Supervisor and Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties of Receiving Clerk
- Receive products from vendors.
- Unload trucks at loading docks.
- Update product inventory as products are received and added to inventory.
- Setting up appointments for receiving and/or shipping.
Required Qualifications and Skills of Receiving Clerk
- Basic Excel skills
- Knowledge of reading a measuring tape up to 32"
- Forklift certified
- 401K (After 6 months of employment with 365RSS)
- Minimal Essential Healthcare and Prescription Plan
- Short-Term Disability
365RSS is equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law