Account Manager (North Territory)
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Currently looking for an experienced recruiting professional to fill an opening for an Account Manager for a recruiting agency located in The Woodlands, TX. Interested candidates should have 2+ years of Business Development calling on clients to obtain job orders etc. And 2+ years of technical (full life cycle) recruiting experience, preferably a combination of corporate and agency experience.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager (Full Desk Experience Required)
- Work closely with home office and recruiting support to interface about orders.
- Develop and implement a network of diverse sources for active and passive candidates.
- Submit resumes of qualified candidates, set up interviews.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary.
- Demonstrate a successful work history and the ability to be successful in a fast paced, self-directed, team environment.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
Requirements of the Account Manager (Full Desk Experience Required)
- Bachelor s degree in a related field
- 2+ years of Business Development calling on clients to obtain job orders etc.
- 2+ years of technical (full life cycle) recruiting experience, preferably a combination of corporate and agency experience
- At least 1 recent year of technical recruiting in the mobile technology sector
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and hiring manager relationships
- CTS/ATS experience (sourcing, tracking and managing candidates)
- Previous full- cycle recruiting experience
- Experience calling on and recruiting for candidates that are supporting fast- paced call center roles, IT, Accounting and Engineering positions
Job Type: Full-time
365PRO is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.